Monday, August 24, 2009

Helpless

A short story...

I raise from my coffin. I know what I am. But I don’t feel like a dead. Though people call me dead, I don’t regret it. I should say its really exciting being ‘DEAD’.
I go wherever I want to go, I see whatever I want to see, I listen whatever want to listen to. I don’t sweat, don’t shiver. I don’t feel hungry, don’t feel a pain. Shoot me with a double barrel and the bullets will just pass through, without even the slightest of deviations. It’s a real boon..The ‘Life’ after ‘Death’.
Here am I , right into the most beautiful park in town, without any food packs or heavy luggage or security checks, but with just a snap of my fingers. I see every people here in happy mood and that makes me happy, with reasons unknown.
There…I see a little boy running towards me…. But…. I know, that he can’t see me!!!. Oh yes! He is chasing…. a balloon… which should have escaped his soft hands. And now, the balloon is flying right towards me. So, here is my chance to help this little boy and help myself, seeing him jump in joy.


…………………………………………………………



I don’t…don’t…don’t know what to say…..The balloon just went through my hands…… and the little boy just followed it as well.
Yes….I can feel it hard and heavy now, the pain of being DEAD.


P.S: Inspired from a Quote by Swami Vivekananda, “They only live who live for others, the rest are more dead than alive”.

2 comments:

  1. Inspired from a Quote by Swami Vivekananda, “They only live who live for others, the rest are more dead than alive”.

    Nee ponathakapram antha quote potta vivekanadar enkita thaan irunthaaru...

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>Nee ponathakapram<<

    Hello!! Naan ennamo ore adiya poita madhiri comment panreenga. Paatthu post pannunga boss. Idhu vera 'Death' patthina story.

    ReplyDelete